At a Glance
- Ages 3 – 15
- Enrollment 220
- Average class size 11
- Student-teacher ratio 7 to 1
- 70% of faculty have advanced degrees
- 18 years average tenure teaching
- Strong grounding in English, reading, and language arts
- Accelerated mathematics
- Laboratory-based sciences
- Comprehensive fine arts including art, music, dance and theatre
- Competitive interscholastic sports including tournament play
- Center for Assessment and Learning (CAL)
- Moral leadership program and performance assessment program
Arrival and Dismissal
- Students may arrive at 8:00 a.m.
- Classes begin at 8:20 a.m.
- Dismissal is at 3:10 p.m.
- Extended Day / Quiet Study is available until 5:30 p.m.
- 67 acre shoreline campus
- Two fully equipped science laboratories
- Oceanology boat with research instrumentation
- Observatory with digitally-controlled telescope
- Full gymnasium
- Multiple athletic fields and cross country course
- Performance stage
- Dance studio
- Choral and instrumental music rooms
- 2-D and 3-D art facilities