28th Annual Golf Tournament
This year’s event takes place at Stonington Country Club on Monday, October 19, 2020.
2020 Tee Sponsors
- Capalbo, Capalbo & Hartford LLC (2), Attorneys at Law – Thomas J. Capalbo, III ’98, Esq.
- In Honor and Memory of Joan – Frank and David Cook
- Raymond ’25 & Bradford Dolan
- In Honor of the Pine Point Faculty – Riley Featherston ’08 and Lucy Featherston ’13
- The Fisherman Restaurant at Long Point – Tyler Carlson
Lincoln International – Scott Twibell
- “KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!” – Tom and Barb Mitchell
- “SLOW BACKSWING DOES IT!” – Tom and Barb Mitchell
- Pease Awning & Sunroom Co.
- Rivers & Rhodes – Ryan Roberge
- Seward and Monde CPAs – Jim Pizzuti
- SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team – Dion Luzzi; SERVPRO of Long Island City, Lower East Side Manhattan, Metro Brockton, Newport and Bristol Counties, Oyster Bay, SW Onondaga, and Washington County
- St. Andrew's School – Steph Morin
- Verizon - Wireless Zone - Groton-Westerly – Neil Ryan
- The Zanios Family
Play and Sponsor a Tee
$185 Entry Fee Includes:
- Greens fee
- Golf cart
- Use of driving range
- Lunch and Dinner
- Complimentary Drink
- Driving Range (11:00 a.m. –12:15 p.m.)
- Lunch (11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.)
- Shotgun Start: Play Begins promptly at 12:15 p.m. – please note the updated start time
- Scramble Format
Please register by October 5, 2020. Spots in the field are limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact Director of Development David Hannon if you have any questions.
Ensuring Your Health and Safety
Pine Point and Stonington Country Club are focused on your health and safety. To that end, the following protocols have been put in place:
Two players may share a golf cart, however players must wear a facial covering while in the cart and at any time social distancing is not maintained. The driver of the cart must remain the only driver of the cart throughout the round. Exception: members of the same household are not required to wear a mask while sharing a cart, and may alternate drivers provided both drivers meet all other requirements. Two sets of clubs may also be on the cart with just the driver in the cart while the other walks.
Items previously removed (rakes, etc.), or that were previously deemed “untouchable” (flagsticks, benches, etc.) are now available for normal use.
Staff members may assist with club/bag storage under proper CDC guidelines, including sanitization protocols and the use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and facial coverings.
Masks must be worn when six-foot physical distancing cannot be maintained excluding during lunch and dinner when you are at your table.
Lunch and dinner will be a buffet but will be served by SCC kitchen staff. Tables will be set up outside on the patio and the lawn. Golfers will go to the buffet table by table. Alcohol may be purchased at that time.
October will be here before you know it! We look forward to seeing you at Stonington Country Club on October 19!